La Reine Pédauque ~ romantic and modern
She has been in commercial service on French canals for almost 100 years and is the oldest barge still cruising in Burgundy. Many things were kept in their original state, which turned her into today's jewel ~ still she is constantly furnished and upgraded.
- Electrical currents: 380/220 Volt
- Modern and professional facilities
- Modern Safety and security systems
- Handicapped Acces / Wheelchair elevator
Your living area is fully equipped. All suites offer private bathrooms, a small office area, safes and emergency systems. The upper deck has a multimedia center, games and internet terminal, adjoining the barge's bar and access to the sundeck. Most of our living area is carpeted.
- Both decks are climatized
- Kingsize bed suites with private bathooms
- A well stocked bar, all Beverages included
- Satellite TV, Media Centre & free WiFi
Some Technical Facts
The Reine Pédauque is a floating museum built with steel, a magnifique machine with suites, salons and relaxation areas. La Reine Pédauque is registered in Lyon, France, under the registration number LY 1873. She was built to fit all the locks perfectly... more when you come on board.
- Our Tonnage: 250 tons
- Overall Length: 38,5 m
- Draught: 1,45 m
- Our Baudouin engine: 100 HP